The Ivovoani Woodland is a community-based assisted naturally regenerating Northern Acacia-Commiphora Bushlands and Thickets area located at Ivovoani, Nthaani Village in the Makueni County. Surrounded by peasants’ farms, the 5-acre Ivovoani Bush Farm had been previously overexploited by neighbours who cut all the trees on the property for charcoal.
On Ivovoani Woodland Day Trip, you will travel to the Ivovoani Woodland where you can engage in the following activities:
- Nature walks in the regenerating woodland
- Bird watching
- Collecting seeds
- Broadcasting and planting seeds in the rainy season
- Tree planting in the rainy season
- Replacing exotic plants with indigenous varieties
- Yoga in the bush
- Culture village walks
- Local market tour
- Climbing the Nthaani Hills
— Safari Homestay (@SafariHomestay) April 29, 2016
Arrange your Ivovoani Woodland adventure day trip today.
[contact-form-7 id=”724″ title=”Visit the Ivovoani Dryland Agroforestry Farm”]